As spring turns into summer, the sun shines brighter and warmer. School is out and the children are home, which means more time to make memories together as a family. As the vibrant new season begins, join us in Entryways of Summer, a blog tour running from June 26 to 30 and featuring seven guest bloggers ready to welcome the sun.
With a focus on bright exteriors of the home — entryways, foyers, porches and patios—our blogger friends will be decorating with beautiful florals, topiaries, and elegant décor from Balsam Hill. We hope our talented guest bloggers will inspire you to infuse the brilliance of summer into your home.
The first post will kick off on June 26, and will unfold following the schedule below:
• June 26: Danielle of Finding Silver Pennies
• June 27: Emily of The Wicker House
• June 27: Erica of Dwell Beautiful
• June 28: Stacy of Not Just a Housewife
• June 28: Sarah of Little Red Brick House
• June 29: Jamie of So Much Better with Age
• June 29: Melaine of My Sweet Savannah
We hope you can join us in celebrating this new season of sunshine and warmth with Entryways of Summer. Follow our blog as we show you elegant ways to decorate your home throughout the season with Balsam Hill décor.