A Springtime Prelude: Balsam Hill’s Florals Blog Hop
In last week’s post, we gave you a sneak peek of our new Spring Florals collection. To usher in the season and unveil our beautiful line of artificial plants and flowers, we invited 11 bloggers to be part of this much-anticipated reveal. Kicking things off on March 1 is our brand ambassador, Courtney of French Country Cottage.
Follow this exciting journey as our friends adorn their homes with our gorgeous flower stems, arrangements, and topiaries, from March 1 to 13. To make our first florals blog hop even more special, all bloggers will give their readers a code for 15% off on all floral purchases from Balsam Hill.
Follow the Blog Hop
Below are our partners and their scheduled posting dates:
- March 1: Courtney of French Country Cottage
- March 2: Danielle of Finding Silver Pennies
- March 2: Liz of Liz Marie Blog
- March 6: Lucy of Craftberry Bush
- March 6: Kim of Sand and Sisal
- March 7: Emily of The Wicker House
- March 8: Amy of The Idea Room
- March 9: Jen of Migonis Home
- March 10: Kristin of My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
- March 13: Jenn of Clean and Scentsible
- March 13: Kellie of Nest of Posies
Celebrate the vibrancy of spring with us, and be inspired to decorate your homes with our exquisite faux plants and flowers. Visit the Balsam Hill blog each week as our exciting blog hop unfolds!