Balsam Hill’s Countdown to Christmas
At the heart of Christmas decorating is the yearning to capture the spirit of the season in our homes. When you brighten up a corner with warm lights or hang a beautiful wreath on a door, you breathe meaning and life into ordinary spaces and make them more special for the holidays.
For the next four weeks, Balsam Hill invites you to follow the 2nd annual Countdown to Christmas blog hop as we showcase the personal decorating designs of our blogger friends. This year, we asked them to spruce up a specific area of their home with a special selection of Balsam Hill décor and to share the one Christmas memory that they treasure most.
In addition, we’re kicking things off with an exciting giveaway on November 28. Click here to find out how you can get a chance to win one of 12 Balsam Hill gift certificates worth $150 each.
Follow the Countdown
Here’s the schedule of our 13 bloggers:
- November 29: Kellie of Nest of Posies
- December 1: Jennifer of Décor Gold Designs
- December 2: Cami of TIDBITS
- December 6: Ashley of Cherished Bliss
- December 7: Nina of Nina Hendrick
- December 8: Bre of Rooms For Rent
- December 9: Laura of Make Life Lovely
- December 12: Rachel of Maison de Pax
- December 13: Annie of Zevy Joy
- December 14: Shayna of The Wood Grain Cottage
Our brand ambassador, Courtney of French Country Cottage, will wrap things up on December 23. Following our blog hop, Balsam Hill founder and CEO, Thomas Harman, delivers a special Christmas message on December 24.
We’d love for you to share in the warmth and excitement of Balsam Hill’s Countdown to Christmas this year. Visit us over the next few weeks as the countdown unfolds!