Ways to Re-Use Beautiful Wrapping Paper
Christmas is the season of giving and for the lucky ones, this often means receiving plenty of gifts wrapped in paper. Instead of throwing away the wrapping, consider reusing them in your home. Below are ten ways on how to recycle wrapping paper.
- Use it to cover canisters, bottles, or shoe boxes that can serve as decorative containers for the home or office.
- Shred the paper and use it as a protective base for fragile items intended for packaging and shipping.
- A great background for scrapbooks.
- As protection for seasonal decor such as glasses, candles, vases and other ornaments.
- Make festive placemats or coasters by gluing wrapping paper onto cardboards. Let them dry and cut them out according to your preferred shape and size.
- Use as a book cover.
- Cut wrapping paper into mini ruler sizes, and paste on a cardboard to make bookmarks.
- Use it to wrap small gifts, make gift tags, or create ribbons by cutting into thin strips.
- Use for paper mache, craft projects, and origami.
- Turn your wrapping paper into a holiday wreath or Christmas tree ornament.